Monday, August 16, 2010

Daily Blog- August 16, 2010


So, today, I planned on having an informational post, but some circumstances, (mainly some haters and a comment on my last post, for those restlessly curious,) put me in a very bad mood. Plus the fact that it's two in the morning.

Basically I didn't do anything productive, today- my day was a mixture of crying and screaming along to music, avoiding my mother, and sleeping. ><  I don't really have much of a good excuse for this, I do have a story, but I'd rather not get into it as I can only tell you my side of the story, and my side of the story would make my mother seem like a terrible person, which is far from the truth.

So this is just what I threw on after my shower... you can tell I'm sick, still. ><  I generally wear prettier and more detailed nightgowns, a lot of which are antique or vintage, but I just was not in the mood today. So instead I threw on some freshly-washed bloomers and my beloved Ray William Johnson shirt.  My hair is up right now because I'm doing one of my favorite hairstyles, this one, from Bubz Beauty-







I know that it's a summer hairstyle and that summer is almost over, (already!?) but I think this is a cute and casual look for anytime!!

Tomorrow, I will try very hard to be more productive, I promise. ><

With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment?