Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Astrology #1- Rising Signs



So, I couldn't decide what to write tonight's post about, and I decided to just write it about some things I found this morning, because I did not want to write another personal post. >< So today's post is about... *dun dundulun dun duuuunnnn....* A s t r o l o g y ~ !



I already knew that my Chinese Zodiac animal is the Boar, and that my sun sign is Libra, but what's this I hear about "Rising Signs"? Well, a Rising Sign is basically what people generally see as a first impression of you, while your sun sign represents how you are on the inside, or how you are once people get to know you. A good example of this is when people who only know a little about astrology meet someone and immediately ask them, "Are you a Pisces? You seem one to me!", while, in reality, you are a Virgo! They only guessed your Rising Sign.

Your rising sign is based on not only the date of your birth, as sun signs are, but also the range of time you were born in! For instance, I was born at 2:25 a.m., so my "range" is 1-3. If you were born at 1 p.m., your "range" would be 12-14. I used a Facebook Application to calculate my rising sign, but I'm sure there are other (possibly better!) ways to do this, such as a chart. Here is the application I used, for those as lazy as myself, teehee- clicky clicky

I discovered that my Rising Sign is Leo. ^^ Here is the description I recieved with it:

"Leo rising people cannot help but be noticed. They radiate a special energy and magnetism that gets others' attention. Sometimes it's because they are loud people who pay a lot of attention to their personal appearance (especially their hair!); other times it's due to a ...regal manner that simply demands interest from others. Leo Ascendant people are very self-aware and body-conscious. They are acutely aware of others, and how they come across. In fact, these people are especially aware of their personal "backdrop"--they consider what the people they're with, and the environments they are in, do to their own image. Often, Leo rising natives feel as if they are on stage, even in the privacy of their own homes! They are given to rash decisions, temper tantrums, and excesses."
I-It's too true!! ><;;; I was amazed with how well it captured my personality. I was very excited to learn something new about myself, though. ^^
I didn't do much else interesting today! Helped my mother photoshop some things for her Baby Shower on Sunday, and made plans to sleep over my friend, Miss Meghan's house on Thursday so we can go to the beach on Friday. ^^ Also I cleaned a lot. >< Other than that, I just sort of lazed around, ahah! I seem to be having a lot of those days lately. ^^;;;; But school is starting soon and I have a lot of shopping to do, so that must change. TT^TT
Have a lovely evening, all, and what did you do today? <3
Also, feel free to share your rising sign and how accurate you think it is in the comments!
With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment?