Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Whimsical Wednesday: Suna no Oshiro


Yes, that's right, I'm actually on time for once! And I'm going to have another post up today, as well. I'm sorry I've been so inactive! Anyway, this week I chose the song "Suna no Oshiro" by Kanon Wakeshima. The twist? I sung along to the music box version. ♥  Music boxes make me feel so much like a little gothic princess, no matter what I'm wearing. I like hearing the music box versions of songs that I like because I can hear all of the little melodies and chimes.... ♥ Anyway, please enjoy, and here are the English lyrics!

Listen to it here!

In a quietly withering castle, is a thirsty time of change
An ash colored me is vanishing slowly
Are you watching?

Gather the stars and build a castle of sand

Where I utter my soft prayer
Ambushed by those footsteps falling into dust, flowing away...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment?