Saturday, April 10, 2010

Whimsical Wednesday: "Koi wa Sensou"

(Image from WeHeartIt)

So, Wednesday has come upon us once again. That means it's time for another song cover! Well, to be honest, I really didn't want to do this one, not today, at least. Long story short- I'm having a very bad argument with my prince right now. I just don't know what to do with him anymore- but that is not the point. The point is that, as much as some of us, myself included, hate to admit- princesses get upset too. And I chose this song to show that it is okay to be upset- as long as you handle it correctly. The posts in the next couple days will be themed in that fashion as well. But for now, here is week number 2- "Koi wa Sensou" ("Love is War") by VOC@LOID! 


There’s no longer a place     for this passion(lit: heat of love) to go.
Ashen clouds     Monochrome activity     The sun’s rays linger.
Twilight’s color is changing.
This world is blurry,     but, somehow, I still love you.
I understand,     but what should I do?     What can I do?     What should I do?
What an idiot     I am.
Shall we begin?     This is war.     Just look at how happy you are!
Passionate love?
That’s a sin.     Let me show you     my feelings.
       


(I'm sorry this post is very late- I actually recorded it and wrote most of it on Wedneswday, but then I became
too busy to post it!!)



































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment?