Tuesday, September 21, 2010
5 Ideas for an Autumn Princess
1. Go apple picking in an outfit inspired by your favorite faerietale- Little Red Riding Hood or Sleeping Beauty.
2. Go to the many carnivals that take place during October- old carousels, Ferris wheels, and haunted houses beckon your way!
3. Dry leaves in books and then make collages out of them. Frame and hang for pretty seasonal artwork.
4. Host or attend a Halloween party- I'm attending two on the same night, in the same place! *My boyfriend's little brother's birthday party first, and then the "grown-up" party, still at their house, after- I'm very excited. ♥*
5. Explore the Halloween section of any department store- am I the only one that squees at nearly everything in a Halloween section? The goth in me just comes out full-swing! I want to get some of the realistic fake weapons they are selling at Target this year- I want the mace and shield!! Not for a costume, just to have, ♥, or for music videos! Also, I already bought a pack of glow-in-the-dark bats, and they are swinging from my ceiling! Did any of you used to have those glow-in-the-dark stars glued to your ceiling? I know I did!